Snus Forum Forum Index
Snus Forum - All about Swedish Snus

Camel Snus?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Snus Forum Forum Index -> Portion-packed Snus
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tbonehawk

Local time: 11:02 AM

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:39 pm    Post subject: Camel Snus?

Has anyone out there is San Antonio, TX or Portand, OR tried Camel Snus yet? I am very interested in this test marketed product. The flavors sound interesting, too. Spice? Cool? Hmmm.
Please let me know...
blizzardbeast

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:34 am    Post subject:

No, I haven't tried any, but would like to. Does anyone have a link to somewhere that sells it online.
carotevi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 10:49 pm    Post subject:

I spent more time trying to find an online source than I want to admit and I did not even find a hint of any online sales for camel snus. If anyone does know how to buy it through mail please let us know.
phetish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:01 pm    Post subject:

Actually - i posted this in another part of the site... probably more appropriate here:

yes - i have tried it. it's actually what got me started on snus in the first place Smile

I only tried the "Spice" flavor and really liked it. very strong cinnamon (nothing like the light flavors in swedish snus) and a strong nicotine kick. Nothing i have tried yet has touched the nicotine kick i got from the Camel snus.

i was only in Austin, TX for a couple days and haven't been able to go back and get any more. I'm living in Settle now, so i might be able to run down to Portland and pick some up.

I'm going to try the Revel flavors soon. i think they might be a little closer to the camel snus that i liked so much.

derek
bought but untasted: Mocca Mint, Catch Dry Licorice/Cassis Menthol, Metropol Lakritsrot, Revel
phetish

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 5:02 pm    Post subject:

a little follow up...

i've ordered the Revel Cinnamon, and expect it to arrive next week. I'll let you know how it compares to the Camel Spice.

derek
bought but untasted: Mocca Mint, Catch Dry Licorice/Cassis Menthol, Metropol Lakritsrot, Revel
acs

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 5:18 am    Post subject:

I've had all the varieties of camel snus in austin, i don't live there and i liked it so much that i started ordering snus from sweden. I liked the original the best and i found a snus that i think is very very similar. It's called diplomat white portion. i order from the net, but there are others. personally i think diplomat is better (and a little bigger in size and quantity) and cheaper than the camel snus.